About HR That Works
HR That Works is specifically designed to help small and mid-sized companies.
Have you ever…
- Made a poor hiring decision or had a problem with turnover?
- Misunderstood ADA, FMLA, or other government regulations?
- Had to consult with an employment law attorney?
- Struggled to create an employee handbook or implement a policy?
- Disciplined or terminated an employee?
- Been asked an HR question you couldn’t answer?
- Managed a ridiculous employee drama or faced an employment practices claim?
HR That Works will help you…
- Reduce exposure to disastrous lawsuits.
- Implement better hiring practices and keep valuable employees.
- Make smart discipline and termination decisions.
- Create clear, consistent, legal employment policies & procedures.
- Protect company assets, and improve your bottom line!
Program features include:
- Personnel Forms and Document Portal – More than 220 personnel forms, including everything from job applications to performance documents and pre-termination checklists. Add your own docs and training materials to the portal and then give access to your management team!
- HR Department Audit and Audit Builder – Automated audit with suggested strategies and tools to improve your HR department. You can also build your own internal audits.
- HR Department Improvement Plan – A step-step process for building a powerful HR Department.
- Lawsuit Free! How to Prevent Employee Lawsuits – The easiest to understand, nuts and bolts compliance training program in the country. Complete with audio files, forms, reports, streaming video, PowerPoint presentation, quiz and more.
- Employee Handbook and Employee Contract Builders – These easy to use programs will help create or improve your employee handbook and draft employment agreements.
- Employee Surveys and Survey Builder – Surveys designed to unearth critical knowledge lying dormant within your company or organization. Build customized employee surveys too!
- Special Reports and White Papers – More than 80 concise summaries of the most significant compliance and personnel management issues facing every company.
- Training Tools – Twelve easy-to-use and customize presentations including trainer’s notes, handouts, audit, forms, and quiz. Also comes in streaming video format. Subjects include hiring, retention, culture, diversity, harassment, managing leaves, performance management, termination and more. Great for lunch and learns! More than 60 hours of video training programs!
- Compliance Quizzes and Quiz Builder – Automated compliance quizzes for use during the hiring and training process. Build your own quizzes too. For example, an orientation quiz.
- Risk Management Models – Eight separate case scenarios that act as risk management fire drills. Complete with related forms and suggested approaches.
- Compliance & Culture Newsletter – A visually pleasing, easy to read, newsletter with unique insights, strategies and tools. Comes in MP3 format too for easy download.
- Strategic HR Tools – This section is designed to grow the HR career. Unique tools for assessing and increasing the value of the HR executive.
- Legal Alerts – When the occasion arises, we will send you an e-mail message.
- Monthly Webinars – Every month we conduct a one-hour class, which goes over a specific strategy and answers any questions or suggestions for use of the program. Approved for HRCI and CPE credits too!
- Member Training – We continuously offer this one-hour program for your new users to motivate them and get them up to speed.
- Hotline Services – If you ever have an HR question we have partnered with the Worklaw® Network to answer it. This service alone is worth the price of membership.
View the brief video demo of HR That Works by going to www.hrthatworks.com/sound/v2.0Demo/Demo.html
View the PPT demo of HR That Works by going to http://portal.hrthatworks.com/AnonymousFrom/Mktg/HRTW_Generic.ppt
Contact us today at (800) 234-3304 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an in-depth demo of HR That Works and to discuss current pricing promotions.
Here’s what many of our Members have to say about this powerful program:
- “A small business can have an HR dept. equal to the biggest companies by utilizing the services of HR That Works.”Ken Cunningham
Dupaco, Inc., Oceanside, CA
- “It is well worth the investment, particularly if you don’t have a strong HR department.”David McDowell
Burkett & Wong Engineers, San Diego, CA
- “HR That Works provides materials, ideas, group workshops (webinars) that are up to date with current problems many companies could face. You have the freedom to use the site when you need to at anytime, no pressure, no one looking over your shoulder. And it’s very cost effective.”Sue Leatherman
Prescription Landscape, St. Paul, MN
- “It is an excellent tool and reference point. If you have a chance to hear Don Phin speak, don’t miss it. Take as many of your management team as you can and go more than once. He refers to HR That Works and I learn about tools I was unaware of almost every time.”Sharon Lynch
The Sonoma Index-Tribune, Sonoma, CA
- “It’s a great tool for HR. I like the forms and the resources for the Company Manual. Everything is professional yet user-friendly. And, the price is right.”Karen Blackbird
Premium Carpet Installations, Roseville, MN
- “Excellent information source. I was the first ServiceMaster franchisee to sign-up to HR That Works and have been pushing this option every opportunity.”Gene Rhodes
ServiceMaster Quality Services, Houma, LA
- “Many companies that are less than 50 employees can’t afford or don’t want to hire an HR professional. With this program you don’t have to be one yourself because you have access to all the information & support you could ever need. And, you don’t have to pay the high fees of a leasing company. I believe this information has saved us from spending thousands on lawsuits, SUI taxes and workers’ comp claims.”Melissa Hickey
Preferred A/C & Mechanical, Inc., West Palm Beach, FL
- “Thank you for your time training me on HR That Works last week. I have already found HR that Works to be an essential tool in my HR toolkit. The word templates are so helpful and have saved me several hours in the first week using the website. I look forward to having all the HR goodies at my fingertips in the future.”Lisa Robinson, CFO
Fluid Music USA Inc
- “If you don’t have some degreed and experienced HR specialist, this is a great program. I like that it kind of drips issues or forms at you every so often so that you can actually address HR issues in pieces, instead of everything associated with HR.”Robert Davis
ServiceMaster Quality Cleaning
- “The amount of information can be invaluable for any company.”Heather Lawrence
JM Carrigan Corporation, Sanibel, FL
- “The forms are very useful and self explanatory.”Ann
Mabry Brothers, Fort Myers, FL
- “The Webinars are well-worth the time!”Debi
ServiceMaster, Kalamazoo, MI
- “HR That Works is very informative and becomes handy when they are seeking ways to prevent or solve HR issues.”Jessie Chen
Maxcentury Corp, Irwindale, CA
- “Great resource for HR information.”Kevin Wilkins
Easley Transportation, Memphis, TN
- “This is a very useful tool to have and a lot can be learned from what is offered.”Christina Yeatman
ServiceMaster, Newcastle, DE
- “Take the time to listen to a webinar.”Jim Gibbs
Dynamic N/C, Udall, KS
- “That it is a great hands-on tool that will give you what you need right away and not just a site to find case law, which is NOT what my HR folks are looking for. A legal library is not going to help them….real tools that they can get their hands on and correct information that will help them navigate through tough situations is what they need. HR That Works provides that.”Pam Stewart
Hetrick Insurance, Marquette, KS
To learn more please contact us at: